Factory Air Flow Audits cooling and ventilation
Design of ducted air extraction systems
Correcting a Ventilation and Cooling Design
Some of Our Clients
Problems We Solve
3 main areas we serve
Sectors we work
- Maintaining safe and consistent workplace temperatures.
- Removing airborne contaminants at source.
- Establishing heat gains from complex processing plant.
- Delivering a viable design brief for a contractor.
Manufacturing and Engineering
- Assessing existing and future ventilation and cooling design requirements.
- Considering the ‘modify and enhance’ instead of ‘remove and replace’.
- Including heat recovery options.
Laurence Dawson Projects & Development Manager Butchers-Pet-Care Ltd.
On moving into modern (well insulated) premises we encountered Factory overheating problems due to our processing equipment which created an unreasonable working environment for our staff, so we engaged FSL to produce a Factory Cooling design”. “We implemented their recommendations in stages & are pleased that the advised improvements addressed the issues & we now have a comfortable working environment.